- Real Estate & Development
HNTB Corporation is an employee-owned infrastructure solutions firm. With more than a century of service, HNTB understands the life cycle of infrastructure and addresses clients’ most complex technical, financial and operational challenges. Professionals nationwide deliver a full range of infrastructure-related services, including award-winning planning, design, program management and construction management.
HNTB has worked on some of Los Angeles' most complex projects including the Sepulveda Pass Transit Corridor, the LAX Automated People Mover, the I-405 HOV Expansion, Crenshaw/LAX Transit Corridor, the 6th Street Viaduct, The New Tom Bradley International Terminal at LAX, United Airlines Terminals 7&8, The Galen Center at USC, and the Colorado Street Bridge in Pasadena.
Whom to Contact
- Lilly AcunaEnvironmental PlannerPhone: (213) 337-2125
- Jessica DuboffGovernment Relations DirectorPhone: (213) 337-2157
- Brenda GarzaPhone: (213) 403-1000
- Gwen GrayPhone: (213) 403-1000
- Art HadnettSenior VP, Division PresidentPhone: (213) 403-1000
- Nga JohnsonPhone: (213) 403-1000
- James LongSouthern CA Operations ManagerPhone: (310) 846-1815
- Shireen MahdaviEngineer II, Rail/TransitPhone: (213) 403-1078
- Tami PodestaPhone: (213) 403-1000
- Sean SilosCivil EngineerPhone: (213) 403-1020