VIRTUAL VICA University w/ Brad Hertz || New Campaign Finance Laws and How They Impact Business 04/25/23Name: VIRTUAL VICA University w/ Brad Hertz || New Campaign Finance Laws and How They Impact Business 04/25/23Date: April 25, 2023Time: 10:00 AM - 11:15 AM PDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
Tuesday, April 25
10 to 11:15 a.m.
Register today for information
New Campaign Finance Laws and How They Impact Business
VICA invites you to join us for this informative 75 minute program (including Q&A session) that will cover Prohibitions at the Local Level with Bradley Hertz and Matthew Alvarez with The Sutton Law Group.
- Overview of the Prior and Current Versions of the Levine Act
- Important Levine Act Definitions, including “Party,” “Participant,” “Agency,” “Officer, ” and “License, permit, or other entitlement for use”
- The Levine Act’s 12-Month “Look Back” and “Look Forward” Provisions
- The Levine Act’s 30-Day “Cure” Provision
- Proposed FPPC Regulations Re: the Levine Act
- Litigation re: SB 1439
- Overall Compliance with the Levine Act