Thursday, April 16th at 2 p.m.
Sign up today to get the webinar information e-mailed to you.
Join VICA for a special webinar with Gaspar Insurance Service team: CEO Tim Gaspar and Senior Risk Consultant Justin Grooms as they cover issues related to COVID-19.
- Steps to help keep your business up and running during the global health crisis
- How insurance coverages impact your business before, during, and after a pandemic
- HR concerns and compliance issues (furloughs, layoffs, terminations)
- Steps to help ensure your employee’s safety when they return to work
- Insurance programs and other business tools to consider in order to stabilize your business
Tim Gaspar is the proud owner and principal at Gaspar Insurance Services. A lifelong entrepreneur, Tim started his first business in high school and ran a number of businesses while attending California State University, Northridge. In February 2008, Tim purchased his book of clients from the Encino agency and founded Gaspar Insurance Services, Inc. As of 2020 Gaspar Insurance Services has over 60 team members and is one of the largest independent insurance firms in both Los Angeles City and the San Fernando Valley (as ranked by the LA and SFV business journals).
Senior Risk Consultant
Justin has been with Gaspar Insurance Services since July of 2018. He is dedicated to providing the best possible service to each and every one of our clients. He specializes in corporate training and organizational development, with an emphasis on Corporate Diversity & Inclusion Training, as well as Harassment & Discrimination Prevention. Justin holds his PHR certificate as well as a Masters Degree in Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene.