VICA is pleased to announce its 30th Annual Business Forecast Conference. Join business leaders for an economic forecast breakfast, panels on various issues affecting business, and exhibit booths.
Our annual Business Forecast Conference continues to attract nationally recognized experts on our region's dynamic economy. The breakfast forecast helps business leaders plan for the challenges of 2019. VICA's Business Forecast Conference is one of the region's best policy conferences, as economists, academics, business leaders and attendees have the opportunity to discuss timely business issues in dialogue-generating sessions. The BFC is an annual, all-day event featuring an economic forecast breakfast, exhibit booths, breakout panels and a luncheon keynote.
Confirmed speakers include
- David Adelman, Partner, Greenberg & Bass
- Jeff Allport, Vice President & Chief Information Officer, Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Sherry Bebitch Jeffe, Political analyst, KNBC; Professor, USC Price School of Public Policy ,
- Samantha Bricker, Deputy Executive Director, Los Angeles World Airports
- Kerry Cavanaugh, Editorial Writer, Los Angeles Times
- John Choi, Los Angeles Policy Manager, Airbnb
- Charles Crumpley, Editor & Publisher, San Fernando Valley Business Journal
- Mark Davis, President & Chief Executive Officer, Sun Hill Properties Inc./Hillcrest Real Estate LLC, Hilton Los Angeles / Universal City
- Joel Fox, Editor and Co-Publisher, Fox and Hounds Daily
- Laura Friedman, Member, California State Assembly
- Eric Garcetti, Mayor, City of Los Angeles
- Josh Gertler, President & CEO, Consenus, Inc.
- Robert Grant, Head of Government Relations, Aurora Innovations
- Lisa Gritzner, Founder & CEO, LG Strategies
- Brian Hanlon, President & CEO, California YIMBY
- Christopher Hawthorne, Chief Design Officer, City of Los Angeles
- Sarah House, Director & Senior Economist, Wells Fargo Securities
- Kent Hymel, Assistant Professor of Economics , California State University, Northridge
- Jennings Imel, Executive Director, Western Region, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Alex Kasendorf, Partner, Alpert, Barr & Grant
- Beverly Kenworthy, Vice President, California Apartment Association of Los Angeles
- Coby King, President & CEO, High Point Strategies
- Matt Klink, President, Klink Campaigns
- David Koenig, Principal, Koenig Consulting
- Jeffrey Kravetz, Regional Investment Director, The Private Client Reserve of U.S. Bank
- Omkar Kulkarni, Chief Innovation Officer, Children's Hospital Los Angeles
- Bret Lane, President & CEO, Southern California Gas Company
- Layne Lawson, Director of Public Affairs, Clear Channel Outdoor, Inc.
- Somjita Mitra, Director of Institute for Applied Economics, Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation
- Laura Mohr, Southern California Rail and Transit Group Director, HNTB
- Steve Nissen, Senior Vice President, Legal and Government Affairs, Comcast NBCUniversal
- John Pitney, Roy P. Crocker Professor of American Politics, Claremont McKenna College
- Tiffany Roberts, Director of Policy & Regulatory Affairs, Western States Petroleum Association
- Murtaza Sanwari, Chief Operating Officer, Kaiser Permanente
- Sahar Shirazi, Policy and Planning Lead, AVs and Emerging Mobility, WSP-USA
- Raphael Sonenshein, Executive Director, Pat Brown Institute for Public Affairs at CSU Los Angeles
- Thomas Stone, Senior Strategic Advisor, BYD
- Marne Sussman, Partner, Holland & Knight
- Ellia Thompson, Partner, Ervin Cohen & Jessup LLP
- Margita Thompson, Vice President of Communications, California Resources Corporation
- Scott Wiener, Member, California State Senate
- Stephanie Wiggins, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Metro
- Paula Wilson, President & CEO, Valley Community Healthcare
- Ernest Wooden Jr., President and CEO, Los Angeles Tourism & Convention Board
- Ronalee Zarate-Bayani, Chief Marketing Officer, Los Angeles Rams
for the brochure.
for the flyer and booth rate sheet.
for the At A Glance conference guide.